We’re looking for an experienced export/office administrator. A busy, thriving office which provides our overseas and UK customers with the highest levels of service support, being involved in all stages of the process, from initial enquiry through to delivery, using a dedicated sales order processing system, answering queries and providing product information and support.
Processing export/UK sales orders, ensuring accuracy and customs protocol are followed, maintaining customer files and providing assistance to our customers.
- Processing export/UK orders to a high standard/ answering customer queries
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing interaction & follow up
- Generating correct and precise documentation
- Handle multiple priorities including customer inquiries, order changes, sample orders, product returns and product/stock shortage resolution
- Execute order-entry with high accuracy and follow through including solving problems in a professional, super friendly & timely manner.
- Liaising with freight forwarders
- Be an internal green team champion for sustainability best practice on site.
- Experience in customer service, support & with a great personality & loads of positivity
- Brilliant interpersonal skills, modern communication style & IT savvy
- Works successfully in a small collegiate team but can demonstrate leadership & problem solving
- Outstanding attention to detail & organisation when it gets chaotic
- Proficient in Microsoft office & sage (or willing to learn)
- University degree or equivalent life experience
- Export knowledge process is desirable
- Organised and efficient
- Passionate about sustainability
- Good working knowledge of languages and an ability to communicate well would be a real advantage
HOURS OF WORK: 9 – 5 Monday to Friday
HOLIDAY: 20 days + 8 Statutory + 3 days between Christmas and new year.
BENEFITS: Bike to work scheme, Cleaning Product Refills!