Export & Office Administrator
Purpose of role:
We’re looking for an export/office administrator or a bright graduate willing to learn fast in a busy office which provides our overseas and uk customers with the highest levels of service support. The successful candidate will be involved in all stages of the order process, from initial enquiry through to delivery, using a dedicated sales order processing system, answering queries and providing product information. Working closely with the export manager to organise, manage & process export/uk sales orders with accuracy & efficiency. Also ensuring that all up-to-date customs protocols are followed. Maintain customer files and provide assistance to clients & other team members. Work hard & be nice to people.
- Processing export/uk sales orders
- Ensuring accuracy and customs protocol are followed
- Maintain customer files and provide assistance to clients.
- Processing export/uk orders to a high standard
- Answering customer questions!
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing interaction & swift courteous follow up.
- Generating correct and precise documentation
- Stay cool & work as part of a team while handling multiple priorities including customer inquiries, order changes, sample orders, product returns and product/stock shortage resolution.
- Execute order-entry with high accuracy and follow through including solving problems in a professional, super friendly & timely manner.
- Liaising with freight forwarders
- Be an internal green team champion for sustainability best practice on site.
You will have:
- Experience in customer service support
- A great personality & loads of positivity!
- Brilliant interpersonal skills, modern communication style & it savvy.
- Ability to work successfully in a small collegiate team but able to demonstrate leadership & problem solving.
- Outstanding attention to detail & organisation when it gets chaotic.
- Proficient in microsoft office & sage (or willing to learn)
- University degree or equivalent life experience!
- Export process knowledge or experience is desirable.
- Organised, efficient & a great person to have on our team!
Hours of work:
Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
20 days + 8 statutory + 3 days between Christmas & new year.
- Bike to work scheme
- Profit share scheme