Graduate Sales Executive
PURPOSE OF ROLE
We’re excited about the future of Ideal, and we’re looking for someone who can help us spread the word creatively, passionately and positively!
- Time spent with experienced members of staff & management.
- Working alongside professionals to get to know the industries we serve
- Development of product knowledge and an understanding of our customers
- Promote, sell, develop and take orders from customers
- Demonstrate products and services and assist in selecting the relevant one(s).
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Make calls, visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers.
- Develop excellent written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate with marketing, management, accounts, logistics and technical team.
- Analyse and determine existing and prospective customer value to the organisation.
- Create & manage a plan for customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identify advantages & compare products/services.
- Supplies management with oral/written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products & services.
- Keep abreast of new products & applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of relevant media and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participate in trade shows and conferences.
- Genuinely love engaging with people.
- Experience in an office position.
- Self motivated and organised.
- Impecable attention to detail..
- Fluent in MS Office.
- Flexibility to grow as we grow.
- Degree educated.
- Vibrant, creative attitude to growing customers and revenue.
- Full driving licence.
- Awesome people skills on the phone or in person, able to converse on all levels.
- Can do attitude – hands on approach and able to complete tasks/hit deadlines.
- Will to win. Competitive, driven and nice.
- Fast mover – you get it done and use initiative.
- Online – strong knowledge and good use of social media platforms including Twitter, instagram etc.
- Research skills with the ability to deliver reports to senior management.
- Happy to work and manage own diary as well as be committed to the team and company success.
Be in the office from 9am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
Competitive with uncapped OTE.
Full training, excellent progression, pension. Casual office. Flexible holiday time.